SCOPE OF WORK
The investor client has developed a portfolio of high end HMO’s around the Greater Manchester area. They acquired this large Victorian 4 storey end terrace with a view to split in to two units. The building needed complete back to brick major surgery before it could be built into their vision.
Phase 1 scope of works:
- Remove all existing fixtures and fittings, wiring and plumbing.
- Remove all floor, wall and roof coverings.
- Remove second floor joists and install new timber joists lower to give more headroom in loft.
- Renew complete roof and guttering.
- Build a ground floor extension and large dormer extension.
- Remove a number of structural walls to create new floorplan.
- 3 bed, 2 bath flat on ground floor.
- 3 en-suite bed duplex flat on first/second floors.
- Bring building up to latest sound, fire and thermal regulations.
- Install HMO compliant fire alarms, emergency lighting, CCTV and intruder alarms.
- Network and TV to all bedrooms.
- Create rooftop terrace.
Phase 2 scope of works:
- Excavate land to side and level out for parking and garden spaces.
- Create two separate outdoor amenity spaces for each flat.
- Create two secure parking spaces, cycle and bin stores.
- Safety and decorative lighting throughout.
- Artificial grass areas.