House Fire Refurbishment, Monton




Project Detail

A fault in the electric underfloor heating caused a fire in the conservatory. The damage spread to the entire south elevation of the property damaging the roof and kitchen. The homeowner was struggling to get a fair settlement with insurer, HFB were called in to assist with valuations and negotiations with the loss assessors.

As the family went into temporary accommodation, we worked around the clock to ensure they were back in their home as quickly as possible. During the restoration the client also decided to invest in further improvements by opening up the kitchen and conservatory to create a lovely open space and install a water based underfloor heating system