SCOPE OF WORK
Fire damage on all internal parts of warehouse. Mainly smoke damage but some refurbishment of the roof/cladding/front access/windows was required. There was a tight deadline to refurbish the unit and get it signed off for TalkTalk’s engineering department who were to use the unit for storage and testing of their equipment.
Scope of Works:
- Full chemical clean of premises.
- Disposal of all rubbish in accordance with hazardous waste guidelines.
- 1/3 replacement of roof panels and 4 skylights.
- New windows to front elevation.
- New front main entrance door.
- Partial replacement of roller shutter sectional door.
- New electric motor on roller shutter door.
- New electricity distribution board and wiring of offices/wc.
- Replacement of intumescent coating on boards and all steelwork.
- Paint the whole unit internally with appropriate paints and techniques.