The developer client was the landowner who had already obtained planning permission on part of the land. The vision was to build 6 executive detached houses with a traditional look externally but ultra-modern on the inside. Target market was families looking to upsize and move into the area for the very popular local Primary School and great transport, shopping and leisure links the area has to offer.
Phase 1 scope of works:
- Improved initial design with modern open plan living space and simpler first floor landing to maximise bedroom space.
- Replaced rendered finish with a red hand cut multi-brick with quoins and header stones for that classy traditional look.
- Improved finish specification with stylish but practical kitchen and bathrooms designs.
- Installed smart heating and security systems.
- Finalised landscaping design.
- Handled all HSE, ground, structural, building control, warranty and CDM matters.
- Prepared show home which enabled client to sell 3 of 4 properties before phase was even complete.
Phase 2 scope of works:
- Took the initial expired outline planning for a 5 bed detached and improved design to cater for 2x 4 bed detached townhouses.
- Took it successfully through planning.
- Prepared all building control and construction drawings.
- Trial pits for foundations and drainage plan finalised.
- Ready for construction when client is ready.